Contact J&M Windows and Glass, Inc
Replacement Windows and Shower Doors in San Jose, CA
At J&M Windows and Glass, Inc, we help you use your wall space to make a statement. Since anywhere from 15-20% of your home’s walls are covered by windows or doors, it is important to have them made of the highest quality materials that accent your home’s unique character. Our glass experts proudly supply a number of windows and door features for homes across San Jose, CA.
Driving Directions to Our San Jose, CA Location
From I-280 S, I-280 N and I-880 S: Take exit 5B to merge onto CA-17 S toward Santa Cruz. Take the Camden Avenue/ San Tomas Expressway exit. Turn left onto Camden Ave, then left onto Curter Ave. Then take a left onto S McGlincy Ln, turn right onto E McGlincy Ave, and our destination will be on your left.
From CA-17 N: Take exit 23 toward the Camden Avenue/San Tomas Expressway. Use the right lane to turn left onto White Oaks Rd. Continue onto Curtner Ave. Turn left onto S McGlincy Ln, then turn right onto E McGlincy Ave. Our destination will be on your left.
Comprehensive Windows and Glass for Your Home
When you need high-quality glass door, window, our skylight for your home, our experts at J&M Windows and Glass, Inc, are the ones to call. We proudly supply the following glass products:
- New and Replacement Windows: We carry a large selection of energy efficient brand-name windows from brands including Andersen, Marvin, and Milgard.
- Residential Skylights: Add natural light to your home with our large inventory of VELUX residential skylights, sun tunnels, and roof windows. (Installation not available.)
- Patio Doors: Our Andersen, Marvin, and Milgard patio doors create an appealing and unique transition from your indoor to outdoor space. (Installation not available.)
- Shower Doors: Glass shower doors can instantly transform any bathroom. Let our experts help you design and install a beautiful shower enclosure for your home.
- Wall Mirrors: Enhance your home and reflect natural light — install a decorative wall mirror in any room in the house.